Somehow, Shopping Helper Smartbar got installed on your computer? Cannot remove it from control panel? It has you very upset? No worries. Follow our elaborate manual removal instructions on this page, you will be able to get rid of the nasty program completely.
Shopping Helper Smartbar Description
Shopping Helper Smartbar is a malicious adware program which can take over all web browsers installed on your computer. Shopping Helper Smartbar aims to generate traffic to some websites and promote certain products. Once it gets inside your system, it modifies your registry entries and browser settings. As a consequence, your browser homepage will be changed to the unwanted one and Every time you browse the internet you are redirected to irrelevant websites. Shopping Helper Smartbar takes up a plenty of resources. So it is not surprising that your internet speed becomes slower than it was before. If you don’t remove it in time, Shopping Helper Smartbar may even download other infected files onto your system or steal your computer privacy. It is very risky to live with it. Sadly, Shopping Helper Smartbar hoods deep inside your computer, antivirus software cannot detect it at all. To get rid of this tricky malware program, you need to use manual removal method. Here below I will show you the effective steps to remove Shopping Helper Smartbar.
Need Help with Removing Shopping Helper Smartbar?
Shopping Helper Smartbar is Not Safe
1. Shopping Helper Smartbar is a parasite application
2. It modifies your browser home page and search box without your approval
3. Shopping Helper Smartbar degrades your system performance
4. It may drop other infected files to random system folders
5. Shopping Helper Smartbar violates your computer privacy
6. It is hard to get rid of.
Shopping Helper Smartbar Removal Instructions
Step One: Stop Shopping Helper Smartbar processes:
1. Click the Start menu>choose Run.
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click "OK." Task Manager will pop up.
3. Click Processes tab, and find out the malignant processes>right click them and select "End Process" to terminate Shopping Helper Smartbar
Shopping Helper Smartbar.exe
Step Two: Manually Delete Shopping Helper Smartbar Files
%System%\ Shopping Helper Smartbar.dll
%program files%\ Shopping Helper Smartbar \
%windows%\system32\drivers\ Shopping Helper Smartbar .dll
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ Shopping Helper Smartbar.exe
Step Three: Remove Shopping Helper Smartbar registry keys:
Back up your registry before editing it.
Click the Start menu>"Run." An "Open" field will appear. Type "regedit" and click "OK " to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type "regedit" into the "Search programs and files" box in the Start menu.
1. Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys, the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
2. To find a Shopping Helper Smartbar related registry key, select "Edit," then select "Find," and in the search bar type any of Shopping Helper Smartbar's registry keys.
3. When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select "Modify," then select "Delete."
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”[VARIABLE]” = “%Temp%\[VARIABLE]”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”[VARIABLE]” = “rundll32.exe %Temp%\[VARIABLE] [EXPORTED FUNCTION] 0″
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Shopping Helper Smartbar
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\hotfix.exe”